Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Vampire rebellion (1X1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Vampire rebellion (1X1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Vampire rebellion (1X1) - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Vampire rebellion (1X1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Vampire rebellion (1X1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Vampire rebellion (1X1) - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Vampire rebellion (1X1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Vampire rebellion (1X1) - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Vampire rebellion (1X1) - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Vampire rebellion (1X1)

2 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

Vampire rebellion (1X1) - Page 2 Empty Vampire rebellion (1X1)

Post by Demona Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:58 am

First topic message reminder :

Its a time where vampires and humans have come to an agreement of living together without having vampires feeding on people and without having people hunting vampires.
Most vampires follow the rules of the new order, but as usual some of them don't.
Almost every week a young vampire (young in appearance only) get caught in action and sent to a vampire disciplinary school as a punishment.

Name: Samantha
bio:Samantha was feeding one night on a homeless boy she found in the park when she got caught and sent to that horrid school. as strong and powerful she was, samantha knew she couldn't get out by her own so she was about to make new friends or at least try , and together they'll be able to escape.
looks:

Vampire rebellion (1X1) - Page 2 Crystal-Reed-as-Allison-Argent-1_1
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Vampire rebellion (1X1) - Page 2 Empty Re: Vampire rebellion (1X1)

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:47 pm

"Looks like I need to hang around you more often." I said jokingly. We walked passed the professors lounge and I showed her where to go. "I only got caught because I was bored and decided to mess with them. They act real paranoid when someone tries to escape, which makes me wonder what are they hiding that's not meant for us to see."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:27 am

"but if they are hiding something then the vampires that are still out might know about it?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Jul 10, 2012 1:59 am

When I was about to answer her question I seen one of my teachers. "And where are you two heading?" "Well since you really want to know, I'm just sharing my ideas for the next ball with Samatha here. We thought if our ideas were good enough we'd come to the council with it and see what they said. We both agreed that the last one they had was a bit overrated and very boring." I said with a dramatic eye roll. "If you must know I was apart of the group that put together that ball, and I think it was really nice. Well go on continue with your planning, but remember I have my eye on you." I smiled politely and nodded my head, when she was walking off I called for her. "You wouldn't happen to know if anyone is using the basement do you?" "No I don't. It hasn't been used in over two years why?" She looked at me with accusing eyes. "No reason just thought I'd get someone to go check it out with me later. I was thinking of a Hunted Mansion type theme for the ball, but Sam ehrehad other ideas. But carry on, we'll be going now." I grabbed Samantha's hand and led her further down the hall.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:08 am

"you shouldn't have asked about the basement" i shook my head " now she might send someone after us that's why you get caught a lot you're not cautious enough" i smirked
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:17 am

"Don't worry she wont send anyone after us. Not for a long time anyway. Most of the professors and gaurds are busy right now. Besides by the time she do find someone we'll be long gone. But don't worry I got this undercontrol, I've been minipulating these people since I got here." I turned the corner and stopped. "There are three different entries to this basement, the most common one is this door here, which is why we're not going through it. Since no one has used this basement for over two years, no body would give it a second thought to even come to me about my little idea."
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:20 am

i smiled at him "you can manipulate vampires? then you must be dumb! if you can then you just have to compel them to tell you how to get out of here or even better help you get out"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:45 am

I couldn't help but laugh at her statement. "Sorry maybe I should be a little more clear in my explinations. I'm a very great liar as you've seen. I can tell one story to one person but then something totally different to another one; and when they come together to discuss what I've told them they confuse themselves and just leave the whole subject alone. Besides I've tried using my powers to get out of here plenty of times and it never worked." I confessed.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:52 am

"oh ...i don't like liars. i should be careful around you than" i smiled and poked his arm playfully we got in the basement and my smiled faded at what i saw "what the..hell! are those torture instrument?" i asked looking at a few chairs fixed on the ground with chains on them and linked to electric wires. there was also a lot of weapons laid perfectly on a table. i shivered and a vision came to me, vampires , strong and old ones, the originals torturing other vampires, a girl who was young or looked young and beautiful and a boy who looked fierce but weak at that moment. i snuggled to him hiding my face in his chest " its horrible" i whispered
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:09 am

I've never really been down in this basement. Since this was the building for most of our core classes no one really needed the basement, and now I see why. I watched her reaction to what was down here and she had this look in her eyes like she was dazing off at nothing. Just as quickly as it appeared on her face it was gone and she was now in my arms. Instinctivlly my arms wrapped around her protectivly and I began to rub small circles in her back to try and sooth her fear. "Now I see why they don't let anyone use this. If this was a torture chamber I can only imagine what the other look like." I said as I looked around taking note of every detail of the dusty room. Cob webs decorated the old furniture and the shelves on the walls. "Hey there's a door over there lets check it out." I said as I looked down at her. She seemed shaken up but I really wasn't sure what to do about it.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:17 am

i nodded pulling away i could feel blood in my eyes it happened every time i had a vision of the past."i'm sorry i ..i don't know what had gotten into me" i took a napkin from my side bag and cleaned my eyes we walked to the door and as i touched it another vision appeared the bodies were being dragged through this door there was more then 10 grown vampire dragging the now corpses of innocent vampires. if only i could know why they were being tortured i screamed as i felt a ping in my stomach i covered my mouth and looked at him not aware of the amount of blood my eyes had bled "we have to get out of here"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:27 am

I watched her wipe her eyes and noticed the tissue had blood on them. I looked at her a little weird and followed her over to the door. When she touched it, I felt something in the air. I looked around but everything seemed to be the same way it was when we first came down. I heard her make a faint noise and it snapped myattention back to her. I took a quick step away from her shocked by the blood that was seeping through her eyes. I shook the thought from my head and odded my head. I grabbed her hand and we went back through the door we came through. I quickly stopped and caught the faint sound of voices. I focused in on them and heard the professor walking back towards us. She was only two halls over so that gave us enough time to get out of here. "Come on we have to hurry, I know I short cut out of the building so no one will see you like this." I allowed her to get more tissue from her bag and wiped her eyes. "Here climb on my back." I said bedning down low enough for her to cimb on.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 10, 2012 3:36 am

i climbed on his back and he started to run at full speed. i always hid my powers and even when the visions came i could manage to stop the bleeding but those vision were strong as if someone was trying to show me something they were different from the others it was like i was there when it happened. when he sat me down i looked at the ground not knowing what to say or how to explain this i had rare powers that i didn't like to share so no one would take advantage of me. "thank you" i said still not looking at him
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:00 am

When she was on my back I ran full speed out into the court yard. luckily there wasn't anyone there and we were alone. When I sat her down she held her head down. "You're welcome." I said not sure of what to do. I sat down beside her and just looked around. "What happened down there?" I asked still not looking at her. This was just too wierd. According to m parents I inherited both their powers and many of my own too. It's been known that a vampire can have up to two or three different powers but I have more, and some I'm still trying to figure out. My mom was a shap-shifting vamp, and my dad had his super speed. But they both had very great hearing. They were able to zone in on any conversation if they were withing 150 feet of them. And that's all these people know about me. I'm a trouble maker who uses his speed to get attention. I rarely shift into anything because I never seen a reasonto do so, although I have tried it once to escape but they caught on and of course locked me way in a holding cell for two days. After that I never really shifted. My other powers I'm still trying to figure out.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 10, 2012 4:24 am

"i...i'm different. i have skills i shouldn't have and more than i should. i can see visions , mostly from the past but sometimes i get visions of the future but that is rare...i had two visions down there" i told him about the visions "my eyes still ache, some force was pushing these visions to me it was like a warning or something that's why i bled too much. i can control it usually but i couldn't this time"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:00 am

I sat and listened intently to her words. I nodded my head and I lifted her face so I could see her eyes better. They stopped bleeding but they were still very red. "Do you tryst me?" I asked softly. I know it was a silly question to ask seeing as how we barely knew each other, but now was a time for me to test my power to heal.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:08 am

i smiled " if i didn't i wouldn't have told you all this i could have made out some story"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:13 am

I was a bit hesitant. I really wasn't sure how to respond so I just nodded my head. I shifted so that I was facing her. "Um okay, close your eyes and take a deep breath." I instructed. "Try to relax and clear your mind." I added.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:18 am

i did as he said even though closing my eyes hurt right now
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:36 am

I really didn't know what I was doing right now. I shook my head and tried to keep myself under control. "Are you okay?" I asked taking her hand in mine. It felt warm to the touch and I watched as she tried her best to keep her eyes closed. I took a deep breath and cleared my head.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:37 pm

his voice seemed so distant but soft, i nodded "i'm fine" i whispered even though it was burning like it never did before, but i could handle it for a few minutes :what are you trying to do?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:08 am

"Just stay calm and you'll soon find out." I said to her in a calming breath. I lifted one of my hands and placed them on the side of her face. I began whispering a soft chant. I then touched her eyes and felt a slither of warmth flow through my body, up to my arm, and out through my hand onto her eyes. I took my other hand and placed it on the other side of her face and I let the pads of my thumbs touch her closed eyelids softly. I felt a cool breeze flow around us causing her scent to drift up my nose. Without loosing focus I said the last of the chant and removed my hands. The wind died down and it seemed like nothing happened. "Now open your eyes." I said in a soft whisper as I did the same.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:52 am

i could feel the wind and the heat and every change in the temperature and my eyes burned even more at first but with the last kind of chant he said i was feeling better and felt like i was healing. i opened my eyes and smiled as i saw clearly and wasn't even hurting anymore i looked at him and without thinking i threw my arms around his neck
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:50 am

I sat there frozen in place for a second, totally caught off guard by her hug. I smiled shyly and hugged her back. "No one knows I can heal people. You're the first I've tried it on besides myself." I whispered in her ear.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:59 am

i pulled away slightly "don't worry i won't tell anyone..i would have healed eventually but it would have taken more than 3 to 4 hours so i'm grateful " i pulled completely away and blushed
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by «Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér» Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:18 am

I smiled, there was something about her that was so compelling. "Well I'm glad I could help. "What powers do you have?" I asked without thinking first.
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
«Ñ¡té-T¡mé £ºvér»
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next