Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
A secret love - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
A secret love - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
A secret love - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
A secret love - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
A secret love - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
A secret love - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
A secret love - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
A secret love - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
A secret love - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

A secret love

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

A secret love - Page 3 Empty A secret love

Post by melbender Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:06 pm

First topic message reminder :

Roommates who are best friends... then have a drunken night of sex.. in a moment of sheer passion, she admits she loves him, and it’s like cold water slapped across his face as hes never loved anybody but her but refuses to do feelings. he tells her it was a mistake, he doesn’t love her and she needs to move out. When he wakes he finds her gone. He throws himself straight into work and tries to forget her. She moves home, months later finds out she’s pregnant and doesn’t tell him.. and as her marketing business takes off, they unexpectedly reunite when she’s been hired at his firm for a job and when she walks into the meeting, he finds out he’s going to be a father just before she gives birth.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

A secret love - Page 3 Empty Re: A secret love

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:51 am

I sighed and looked at her breast fuck they are bigger and I licked my lips then turned hoping she didn’t see. I walked out and leaned against the wall I called Jesse who was so worried about Sarah specially when she missed her wedding. I let Jesse k ow I found Sarah and about our baby. Then she yelled at me and said she and Tom were coming right away. After I calle Amy office I walked back in and Sarah looked tired. “Can I hold her? You seem like you should get some sleep and don’t worry we aren’t going to disappear.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:28 am

“Well I wouldn’t have thought that until you just said you won’t.” I looked at him, still in love as the day I walked away from him. “Good news, we’re allowed to go home in a couple of hours which will be great.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:20 pm

I nodded. “Okay we do t have a car thingy and well we don’t have a car here either so give me your keys and I’ll go get what we need and then we will discuss living arrangements after we get you settle and you sleep a little.” Cause if she really thought I wouldn’t be around she thought wrong plus Jesse and Tom were on their way and we’re going to stay in my tiny ass apartment so like it or not I was staying with her and our daughter. I wasn’t going to let her run again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:25 pm

“Living arrangements?” I raised a brow again, and sighed. It was only fair he be able to be here for her. “I have a home I’ve brought and there is a spare room if you would like to stay for a few nights.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:36 pm

I nodded. “Thank you and that will give us plenty of time to talk about everything.” I left went and got stuff and damn she was doing real good for herself well not just for herself but our daughter. I still can’t believe it. I went back and picked them up having help with the car thingy from some nurses who tried to flirt but I didn’t care I had the two girls I wanted in my life right now and that’s all that mattered. While I was out I went and grabbed some of my things. So I wouldn’t have to leave once I had them. At her home we went inside and I noticed she was so tired she kept dozing off in the car. “Sara please go take a nap, I think I can manage a couple hours with her.” She still hasn’t let me hold our daughter. I was getting a little irritated with that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jun 16, 2020 7:42 pm

“If you even think of running I will have you murdered.” I snapped being my usual dramatic self. “Just make sure you wake me when she needs feeling.” I was tired and exhausted, I laid on my bed and it didn’t wake me long before I had fallen into a deep sleep
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jun 16, 2020 8:47 pm

As I was holding my daughter I took so many photos posting and changing my profile photos of the two of us. I was so damn happy. I even said so and tagged Sarah hoping she would be okay with that. I smiled then all of a sudden my daughter let out one nasty wet fart that smelled so bad. The smell didn’t leave so I had to try to change her and that’s when Sarah walked in I had shot everywhere on me on her and the blanket I laid her on. “I’m trying but this I have no clue what I’m doing. Help me please.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Jun 17, 2020 6:16 am

I laughed, taking a photo “maybe you should set this is your profile picture.” unable to contain myself as I saw the mess everywhere. “Oh god, go and clean yourself up, and I’m going to fix this.” I guesteted to the mess everywhere. “So she probably needs a bath also.” It would be easier to fix as I wiped her clean with wet wipes, changed her diaper and and picked her up as she screamed loudly and then wRapped a blanket around her body. “Your dad made one hell of a mess.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:01 pm

I heard a scream and jumped out of the shower wrapped a towel around my waist once I saw Sarah and lily sitting there I knew they were both fine.  “What happened?” I said coming closer to them. “She screamed? Is she okay?” God I was so worried my heart was beating so hard I’m surprised it didn’t come out of my chest.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:24 pm

"She's fine, just screamed because she may have been cold and naked but she is ok now." i held her swaying side to side. "how was your shower?" i asked, eyeing him up and down with a smirk "all clean?"
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Jun 18, 2020 8:01 pm

I smiled noticing her checking me out. “All clean.” I managed to practically growl out fuck she is the only one to every make me hard with a stare and while holding our child. If she did another run down of me she would see just how she can effect me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Jun 19, 2020 8:49 pm

“Go get dressed.” I whispered, forcing myself to look away. I turned back to Lily and laid her down to dress her in some clothes “Once you’re finished dressing I’ll show you the laundry so you can clean all your clothes.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jun 20, 2020 4:36 am

I smirked. “I’m not sure you really want me to put clothes on Sarah.” She looked at me the same way she did that night and fuck if I didn’t want to turn her around and kiss her hard. Maybe this time I could tell her the truth that I couldn’t that night.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:37 am

“Stop annoying me.” I rolled my eyes with a grin, as much as I thought he was utterly sexy, I won’t forget the hurtful words he said. “Your daddy is silly.” I said putting Lily’s arm though her romper
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat Jun 20, 2020 7:33 pm

I sighed. Not saying a word I went and got dressed. It looks like I have a lot to prove. Or maybe when Jesse and Tom get here they can help because they are the only ones who know the truth. I walked back out seeing Sarah and lily melts my heart I won’t ever hurt these two again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jun 21, 2020 6:44 am

“What did you want for dinner?” I asked, sitting down on the couch. “I have frozen meals made to come out and be heated up, unless you want to order something?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:40 am

I smiled. “How our favorite pizza! There is a place nearby I have really liked and they have the pizza we always got, the only pizza I’ve ate since-“ shit I am so stupid. “Unless you want something else I’ll buy.” She looked like I practically slapped her across the face just now. Fuck I really hurt her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Jun 21, 2020 7:43 am

“Pizza sounds good.” I said softly, not saying much else after that. I hadn’t eaten there since I’d left. It made me forget how much we used to do together
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Jun 21, 2020 10:00 pm

I smiled. “Okay I’ll order.” I walked into the kitchen to take a deep breath before calling. Once I was back and sitting on the couch I asked. “Why did you shut everyone out? I mean I get why you did me but Jessie was so confused, but once I explained she understood but she was so hurt, you didn’t even show up to the wedding.” I mean I barely did to I was so drunk I was a dick to every female who wanted my attention telling them would never be her never be the one sitting next to me with our baby. “Before you answer Jessie and time our coming to stay in my place they have been there- fuck look just don’t be mad okay.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jun 22, 2020 5:40 am

That hurt, and I knew what he was about to say. “Well for starters everyone took your side and yeah she rang, but she said to forgive you and come back. How the fuck do you think I felt being screamed that you never loved me, never will and this was a mistake?” I shook my head, looking away. “But I’m glad the friends took your side, and I never went to the wedding because I was in hospital on bed rest because I couldnt keep anything down and was very unwell.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:41 am

I got up before thinking. “Jessie told you to forgive me?” What the fuck I told her to just be there for her. “Jessie never took my side on anything she was so pissed at me for a long time. She told Tom I wasn’t aloud to come to the wedding specially cause I wouldn’t stop drinking-“. I kneeled in front of her. “Fuck I’m the biggest piece of shit I’m so sorry you went through all that alone.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jun 22, 2020 6:49 am

“It doesn’t matter anymore, what’s done is done and I just want to focus on Lily,” I said. “Gran will be coming by soon, she called when you was in the shower before.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:13 am

I sighed. “It does matter Sarah it matters a lot.” I got up. “I would like to see your gran but I will understand if you’d like to hide in my room.” I hated what I did to her. Fuck I was the biggest piece of shit. “Pizza should be here soon.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jun 22, 2020 7:31 am

“You’ll be ok, gran likes you so there’s no need to hide.” I smiled at him. “I’m looking forward to pizza, it’s been forever since I’ve had it.” I missed it that’s for sure. “My sister isn’t too keen on you, I haven’t spoken to them since they found out I was pregnant.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jun 22, 2020 8:09 am

I side. “I always liked gran.” I smirked. “I always l-“ the bell rang. “Must be our pizza.” It wouldn’t have matter anyways she wouldn’t have believed me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next