Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Meeting his match - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Meeting his match - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Meeting his match - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Meeting his match - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Meeting his match - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Meeting his match - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Meeting his match - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Meeting his match - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Meeting his match - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Meeting his match

2 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Meeting his match - Page 2 Empty Meeting his match

Post by melbender Sun May 12, 2019 2:24 pm

First topic message reminder :

He just wants sex, but what he wasn't counting on, was that she just wanted sex too.

A guy and girl met on tinder, both attracted to each other. Going on a few dates, before things got hot and heavy and they ended up in his car, down a road.

Days later, and he's wondering why she isn't calling.. texting.. or annoying the fuck out of him like the others usually do. So, he calls her. They hook up again, and the same thing happens again.

She just wants a stress reliever after working for her nightmare of a boss, and them coming home to her overbaring parents. Sex is her outlet, where she can vent and let go.

She never chases, and soon he realsies that he wants her to, and so he's more determind than ever to make her his.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Meeting his match - Page 2 Empty Re: Meeting his match

Post by melbender Mon May 13, 2019 4:39 am

“Easy tiger, we don’t want you to have a crash now do we” I smirked, biting my lip and pulling away to get in the front seat. I was glad for the dress I was wearing, because I don’t think jeans would have worked with what we were going to be doing
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon May 13, 2019 4:45 am

I smirked and adjusted myself before getting in the car. “I’m multi talented so don’t you worry your beautiful head.” I grabbed her hand and held it till we got to our destination once there I didn’t waste time I pulled her over to sit on top of me and kissed her making my way to her pert breast
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 13, 2019 4:51 am

I pushed him back down in the seat, and worked on his jeans and zipper “ohh yess.” A surge of pleasure hit me as my nipple hardened in his mouth. My hand wrapped around his length, and I cried out pushing him against my entrance as I sunk down hard and moaned feeling nothing more amazing
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon May 13, 2019 5:13 am

I groaned god she felt good. I made my way back to her mouth as my hands gripped her ass and I thrusted up hard to meet her. “Fuck yes!” I lived my car even more in this moment I had enough room and so did she to be more than comfortable. I sunk my teeth into her neck making her cry out in pleasure and even more when my hand came down and hit her ass leaving it nice and pinkz
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 13, 2019 5:35 am

“Ohhh” that’s never happened before my it felt good and I was riding him faster, fingers through his hair as I moaned grinding hard against him until I was feeling something I hadn’t ever felt before “oh my god.. yess.. in cining!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon May 13, 2019 5:50 am

I groaned and thrusted up making her orgasm go on and fuck her gripping me like she was had me loosing all control as I pulled her off and came all over the both of us. I groaned “fuck I needed that.” I looked at her eyes and smirked this could be fun to do again
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 13, 2019 5:52 am

I moved back to my seat, and smirked catching my breath, I found a shirt of his on the floor and wiped myself clean. “That was fun.” It was more than fun. It was amazing!
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon May 13, 2019 6:09 am

I laughed and cleaned myself up looking at my mark on her neck made me smirk more. “More fun.” After we went back and I dropped her off at the cafe going home to write more as thoughts of her ran through my mind. Creating a song called librarian minx. Then calling my band mates to listen to it!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 13, 2019 6:10 am

I wanted to contact him so many times but I didn’t want to be needy. In the words of cars, it’s just sex! That’s all men want. So I didn’t message or call him. I played it cool hoping maybe he would want to catch up again some other time
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon May 13, 2019 5:51 pm

I was in a bad mood. I can’t believe it’s been fucking three days since I fucked her and she hasn’t called or messaged me. All the girls that I hook up with call non stop but not her. Why? I walked into my mates flat and he raised his eyebrows. “Don’t start let’s get this song done!” I said because I had a feeling this girl was going to break me and I would do the one thing I’ve nevee don’t and call her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 13, 2019 7:35 pm

I hadn’t heard from him, so I assumed he’d moved on. It had been good while it lasted but I wanted more.
Oh god did I want more of him again. I laid down on the bed, and read his profile again, thinking about the way he touched me. I decided to look up when his band played next, and I headed over there to watch him sing.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon May 13, 2019 8:09 pm

I was in the middle of my song when I thought I saw her. Fuck my mind was getting to me. I sang my heart out and normally afterwords I’d have hung out but I didn’t want to. As I stood there with this girl that wouldn’t get the hint that I wasn’t interested I pulled my phone and sent a text. -hey my little minx, wanna meet up- I laughed man I sounded pathetic. I really wished this girl would leave and get the hit I’m not going to fuck her. I wanted one woman right now and that was Polly.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 13, 2019 8:18 pm

So he’s messaging me, and chatting up another girl. I headed to the bar, and typed back - sure. I’m just grabbing a rum and coke. Come find me when you’re free. - I sent back, and but my lip waiting
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon May 13, 2019 8:24 pm

I looked at the message and smirked then it hit me. I looked up and looked all around then spotted her bitting her lip. -stop bitting you lip, or I’ll fuck you right in that bar for all to see-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 13, 2019 8:28 pm

- I’d be up for the alleyway around the side of the building - I sent back, and grabbed my drink “thanks.” I smiled watching him and this girl trying to get his attention
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon May 13, 2019 8:43 pm

I rolled my eyes and left the girl mid sentence to head for Polly as I got to her I kissed her hard. “Drink up minx cause I need to be inside you now!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 14, 2019 5:49 pm

“Is that so!” I groaned, and smirked biting his lower lip. “Let’s go then.” I downed my drink, and jumped up off the seat.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 14, 2019 6:29 pm

I smirked and pulled in her hand making our way through the crowd. As I got her outside I smirked more walking us to the alley. “Fuck your skirts are so fucking sexy!” I said before crushing my mouth to hers and not wasting anytime. I needed to be inside her tight cunt.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 14, 2019 6:44 pm

“Get it inside me.” I moaned, slipping my panties down. I couldn’t get enough. “I want you!” I jumped up with my legs around his waist and cried out
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 14, 2019 6:46 pm

I groaned as I slid all the way inside her and then I fucking pounded her knowing her back would be scratched up and knowing I was going to mark her in more ways than one. Then realizing this is the second time I forgot to use a damn condom. “Fuck Polly tel em your in the pill or something!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun May 19, 2019 6:20 pm

“Yes I am.” I moaned, rocking against him faster “oh Christ!! I’m going to come.” I gasped, and tightened around him with a loud moan as I found his lips and kissed him hard
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun May 19, 2019 6:25 pm

After she let go I fucking came hard loosing myself inside her. I don’t know what it is about this woman but damn is she doing something to me. I smirked when I pulled my mouth away from her. “Fucking hell woman!” I gripped her ass and pulled her off my cock. “That was awesome.” I placed a small kiss on her as I heard one of my band mates call out. “Fuck.” I fixed myself up and hoped she got decent because some some reason I didn’t want anyone to see her. I wanted her for myself.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue May 28, 2019 8:00 pm

“That was-“ I caught my breath “wow.” I fixed my hair as his friends appeared, and smirked. “Hmm, so are you playing another set tonight or have I missed you guys already?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue May 28, 2019 8:20 pm

I grinned “we are done for the night I was actually getting ready to head out.” I winked at her and smirked at my band mate. “Well looks like y’all had some fun without us care to introduce us?” I shook my head. “You can’t have her!” I growled out. Then noticed my mistake she wasn’t mine to decide that. “Besides she was just leaving.” I hated it I hated how I sounded but I would not let them touch her like normally . Not her. She was something I would not share. My band mate raised his eyebrows at me and put his hands up. “Chill bro, I get it , she is yours!” He smirked and then winked at her. “Anyways I thought you were leaving since you’ve been in a foul mood all night when I saw Candace approach you I thought you’d have your dick in her mouth but I find you here with your dick in her! I get it I now know why you have been in a pussy mood.” With that he walked away, fucking hell im going to kill him.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Jun 06, 2019 7:54 pm

“Ahh so you’re one of those.” I said quietly. “Was he fucking others while with me too?” The thougjt didn’t sit well in my mind and I realised that he probably was, and I needed to not care because it was just sex. “I need another drink, I’ll see you around.” I half waved him off, making my way through the crowd to the bar
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum