Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
The night I walked into his bar - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
The night I walked into his bar - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
The night I walked into his bar - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
The night I walked into his bar - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
The night I walked into his bar - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
The night I walked into his bar - Page 3 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
The night I walked into his bar - Page 3 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
The night I walked into his bar - Page 3 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
The night I walked into his bar - Page 3 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

The night I walked into his bar

2 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The night I walked into his bar - Page 3 Empty The night I walked into his bar

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 16, 2019 8:06 am

First topic message reminder :

She had just got thrown out of her boyfriends car with their child. She comes from money but her now ex has been a ass to her every since she told him she was pregnant. Now on the street without her phone or purse for money she has no where to go except for the bar on the corner on the wrong side of town.

He owns his bar and has his shit together. Never really wants to settle down until she walks in hold that precious baby of hers. She didn’t belong her that was for sure. But I didn’t care specially when one of my drunk regulars tried to touch her that pissed me off.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

The night I walked into his bar - Page 3 Empty Re: The night I walked into his bar

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 8:59 pm

I chuckled. “Your the one bitting your lip and pushing you ass against me. Oh and let’s not forget getting on all fours in the middle of my bed!” Fuck I had to get out of here. “Get cleaned up I’m sure my family has questions on why a upper Eastside princess and her kid turned up at our bar!” I wasn’t going to sugarcoat my frustration. “I have business to take care of in the shower!” I grabbed my cock and smirked at her. “Thanks for the visual!” I winked and walked into my bathroom.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

The night I walked into his bar - Page 3 Empty Re: The night I walked into his bar

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:02 pm

“Pig.” I muttered under my breath as I picked up one of his shirts and threw them at him as he walked. Y. I went to his sisters room, and she gave me some clothes to wear. I didn’t complain, although I wasn’t used to such things. Tight yoga pants and something that looked like a white wife beater that was tight, and a jacket. My boobs looked huge in it. I didn’t complain, it wasn’t like I had money to buy myself anything so this would do. I sat down, talking to his mum about Milly as she was giggling and happily playing
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:06 pm

I smirked hearing the giggles of the kid I walked over and took her from my mom not caring what Ava had to say. If she thought I was a pig then she had a thing coming cause my thoughts were way worse. I glanced at her and did a double take. “What the fuck are you wearing?” I said causing my sister to laugh and my mum to make a noise like what I said surprised her. “You can’t where that shit!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:07 pm

“Why not? Ronnie told me it was all that would fit me.” I said confused as I stood up “why can’t I wear it? It’s fine.. I don’t mind and I’m comfortable.” I pointed out with a smile “so suck it up, princess.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:12 pm

A course of oh she told you princess echoed through the house. I stepped up still holding the kid. “You’re a mother for god sake you can’t be wearing shit like that! Your tits are about to fall out-“. I stopped and looked at Ronnie. “You did this on purpose didn’t you? This is some joke all of you. I get it. Let’s all fuck with beau! Games over princess!” I said and everyone just looked at me. Fuck it wasn’t a joke. This was real. And from the looks of it Ava was about to cry.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:14 pm

“You really are a di-“ j stopped myself, shaking my head “I’m going to find my clothes, and then I’m taking my daughter and we’re leaving.” I said taking her from him. Clearly he was just another typical male who spoke tonwoman like crap.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:19 pm

Fuck. I groaned as she walked Of to my bedroom and my family gave me the eye. “Okay okay I’ll fix it.” I walked into my room as she was searching for her stuff she wouldn’t find it I had it in the dryer. “Look Ava I’m sorry, I’m not use to having some strange woman coming into my life fucking beautiful and teasing, with a fucking kid who stills everyone’s fucking heart!” I sighed and took the kid. “She is special and maybe I’m judging you as you are me!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 01, 2019 9:25 pm

“Of course you’re judging me! I’m not from a life like this but that isn’t my fault. I didn’t ask for any of this.. I know what you’re all probably thinking, poor little rich girl has no clue about the real life and I don’t. But I can admit that, and no.. I didn’t judge you, I was blown away by your generosity and the fact you had done so much for us I’m the small hours of me coming to your bar, I didn’t expect any of this.. I have nothing because my husband threw us out in the rain eight blocks from your bar without anything and I feel beyond pathetic and humiliated enough.” I looked up at him “and then you made it worse by saying what you did.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed May 01, 2019 9:45 pm

I looked at her. “Your married?” Fuck I ran a hand over my face. “I shouldn’t have slept in my bed with you I shouldn’t have held you.” I shook my head “I’m sorry, it won’t happen again.” I felt like shit. I knew nothing about this woman yet I felt like I needed to protect her and the kid. “He threw you out in the rain? Where can I find him he needs to be taught a lesson.” Before she could answer I called my brothers in. I told them and they were equally pissed. “Where?” I asked her again.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed May 01, 2019 9:53 pm

“I’m guessing he’s at the townhouse in manhattan.” I said unsure what he was going to do. “It’s fine really.. he’s mad at me because I asked him about his assistant and him having an affair, he got angry and tossed us out. I tried calling my parents last night, and they didn’t answer me.” I sighed, running a hand through my hair with a groan. “And it’s your bed, you should sleep there.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed May 01, 2019 10:01 pm

I shook my head. “Address to the townhouse!” I said not caring about my damn bed this fucker tossed his wife and kid out on the road and to top it off her parents seem like they don’t care either.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu May 02, 2019 7:41 pm

“It doesn’t matter.” I whispered, shaking my head with a sigh “102 west. 118th street.” I said finally. “What are
You going to do? Don’t do anything crazy!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu May 02, 2019 8:21 pm

My brothers laughed and I groaned as they said. “Beau is the definition of crazy!” I rolled my eyes “only when it comes to doing the right thing for others who need help.” I say blushing a little.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 04, 2019 6:52 am

“Well I’d rather you didn’t do anything. It’s my mess, I’ll figure it out. I’ll be gone today anyway.” I said spotting a jumper of his on the chair by the cupboard and I reached for it, pulling it on. “Now I don’t look like such a wh-“ I shook my head “never mind. I need to check on Millie.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat May 04, 2019 7:30 am

I watched her walk out and shook my head. “You with me the rest stay here I’m going to deal with this bastard now!” I didn’t care what she said. But fuck did she look good with my jumper on. I didn’t say anything and cash and I went to take care of this bastard. It took a while but we finally knocked on the door to her home . When a half naked woman answered I grew even more pissed. I heard him ask who was there and smirked. “You can tel that bastard his wife will be filing for divorce.” I said loud enough she wouldn’t have to say a word. “Oh and he won’t be seeing his baby girl again.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 04, 2019 7:52 am

“Who the fuck are you.” He came running out, pulling his shorts on “clearly you’ve got the wrong house punk ass! Now fuck off.” He sneered “I don’t have a wife and child.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat May 04, 2019 8:04 am

I laughed. “Oh so I will make sure to tell Ava and Millie that don’t worry, I’ll take care of them.” I looked at the woman. “I suppose you didn’t know that he kicked his wife and practically newborn baby out on the side of the road in the rain. Oh wait you didn’t know about them.” I shrugged. “I’m sorry to tel you but this man well boy is not who he claims to be.” I then looked at him and saw the anger then saw his fist cock back and before he could I punched him hearing the crack in his nose.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 04, 2019 8:17 am

“They’ve been gone a long time!” I said growing anxious. “Maybe he didn’t go there.. I mean, he wouldn’t do something like that? Would he?” I wasn’t sure but it was making me feel uneasy.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat May 04, 2019 8:21 am

Ronnie laughed. “Oh he went there. Probably broke something of that idiot husband of yours.” She laughed and looked around. “What he took cash with him we all know cash is the only one that can pull him off of anyone!” Everyone just stared nodding and looked at ava. Within a few seconds the boys walked in.

I waked in and went straight to my bathroom to clean the blood off my hand. I was pissed I heard cash out there telling them what happened even the fact he had a woman there and denied Ava and Millie. Which pissed me off more.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 04, 2019 8:57 am

I knew it was true but hearing he had her there right away made me feel all the more worse. I sighed, and ran a hand through my hair. “Well ok then. I’d like to check on Beau.” I noticed he had blood on his hands when I walked in. I knocked softly on the bathroom door “can I help, are you hurt?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat May 04, 2019 7:19 pm

I laughed “I’m not but your husbands nose is broke!” I winked.  “Why are you with him he is a dick and worthless!” I sighed as the last of the blood washed away.  “I grabbed some of your things.  And don’t even say your going back there, you have a place here if you want but don’t go back there!” I handed her, her purse “he took your money and cards I checked but your phone is there.” And just as I said that it rang it was probably that bastard he has already called twice now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat May 04, 2019 8:04 pm

I saw his name and rolled my eyes, swiping cancel. “Yep, you’re right. It’s him.” I looked at him, and half smiled “umm Thankyou, but I can’t stay here. You don’t need a child or me around, I’d only annoy you with everything I can’t do.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat May 04, 2019 8:08 pm

I smiled. “About that I’m sorry, I don’t need to judge you.” I sighed. “If you don’t stay here where would you go?” I waited while she thought about it. “Exactly I can’t and won’t allow you to go on the streets with the kid, even if you didn’t have the kid I wouldn’t let you go on the streets, specially around here it’s bad people are bad and would take advantage of you.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon May 06, 2019 6:03 pm

“Well then teach me how to work in the bar and I’ll pay you that way.” I said, stepping back against the wall. “I’m not the most amazing cook, but I can learn how to do things.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon May 06, 2019 6:35 pm

I smiled. “I’m sure you can learn just fine sweetheart. I’ll see if mum wants to watch the kid this week while I train you.” I dried my hands and smiled. “As much fun as it’s been let’s get back to family Sunday!” Plus I need to get my Millie fix before I took Ava to my bed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next