Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Her paid secret - Page 16 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Her paid secret - Page 16 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Her paid secret - Page 16 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Her paid secret - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Her paid secret - Page 16 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Her paid secret - Page 16 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Her paid secret - Page 16 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Her paid secret - Page 16 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Her paid secret - Page 16 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Her paid secret

2 posters

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down

Her paid secret - Page 16 Empty Her paid secret

Post by melbender Tue Nov 27, 2018 3:45 am

First topic message reminder :

She grew up in a middle class home. The smart child, the one who would always accomplish greatness according to her father. She truly believed that even after he died.. she left home to start her dream job, and love with her wonderful boyfriend. Until it all came crashing down. From being fired, to finding out the one she loved was cheating with her best friend. She ended up in a bar, drinking her sorrows away and making a deal that would change her life.

Have a baby. Pretend it wasn’t hers and then walk away forever. All for five million dollars.

Moody and broody at the best of times, always locked away in his office. He worked hard. His wife wanted a child. He would do whatever it took to keep his wife happy. Unable to fall pregnant herself, he agrees to a surrogate to carry their child. He just didn’t know the full truth to that agreement.

Will he find out the truth?
Will she be able to have a child, and walk away for good?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Her paid secret - Page 16 Empty Re: Her paid secret

Post by melbender Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:29 pm

Oh shit. I cringed at his tone, caustiously handling him over. “You Don’t have to leave if you have important people waiting for you.” I said quietly.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 13, 2018 5:36 pm

I looked at her. “I have more important people and matters to tend to right now!” I looked at Hudson. “My boy you have grown. “ I kissed his head embracing him. “We will be talking willow! But right now you look to thin and we should eat.” I stepped into the elevator and waited on her. Things with us would be different now if we can be an us.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:26 pm

“I’m fine. I’ve already eaten.” I said knowing that even if I hadn’t, there was no way I could eat. “He’s going to need a sleep soon, so I’d rather go to your parents home.” I said leaning my back against the elevator wall. Even looking at him hurt. So I went with bitter. “How’s your marriage?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 13, 2018 8:53 pm

I rolled my eyes. “It’s not a marriage I’m staying there to protect the ones I love. I’m hardly there and when I am I’m locked in my room by myself!” I said through my teeth I couldn’t believe she asked that. “But then again if you didn’t just take off with our son then you would know all this!” Yes I was passed but fuck I still wanted her!
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:30 pm

“Well you may be right, but it was too hard for me in the end. Not that you bothered to ask or anything. You went straight got the attack.” I reminded. “I’m glad you’re happy to see him.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:37 pm

I sighed she was right but I hated that. “I’m happy to see both of you.” I said and kissed his head again. “Your to thin are you not eating?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:29 am

“It’s called stress and having a miscarriage. I haven’t felt like eating this week.” I wasn’t going to tell him but the words were out before I knew it.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:39 am

I jerked up. “You were pregnant?” Fuck I was a ass. “Are you sure you miss carried?” Correction I am a major ass. I held Hudson tighter as the elevator came to a stop. “Shit I’m-“ I shook my head. “I’m so sorry.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:42 am

“Don’t bother apologising. And yes I’m sure.” I said trying not to think about it. “I’m just here so you can see Hudson and we can work out some parenting plan before I leave again. I’m not going to stop you from seeing or spending time with your son.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:49 am

I watched her. So she didn’t want me. “I see.” I walked off the elevator with her following. “How do you suggest we do this when I don’t even know where the hell you live? We’re you planning on telling me that you were pregnant?” I was just not happy now I mean I had my son in my arms but she was planning on taking him again. I wanted her to feel what she was making me feel.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:56 am

“Of course I was going to tell you. I found out last week, came home and two days later I bled and was told i wasn’t pregnant anymore.” I said staring at the ground until I almost ran into his back. “I don’t know how we do this. Maybe you should decide because all that matters is what you want.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:05 am

I rolled my eyes. “Funny I never took you as the dramatic type but then I never took you for the type that lies as well.” I started to walk to my parents. “You could have told me the truth that you didn’t love me and all you wanted was our child instead of tearing my heart out you know. We could have worked things out a lot easier.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:13 am

“Grow the hell up. You’re the dramatic one. You’re the one who gave in and moved back with her. I wasn’t going to spend six months waiting and watching you go back there. I don’t think you realise how unfair it is on me. Imagine me going back to another man every night.” I walked up ahead of them and sighed “maybe it was a mistake. You and me clearly aren’t what I thought and you have the same opinions.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:07 am

I sped up and pinned her to the wall. “Grow up? You’re punishing me for keeping you safe!” Handing Hudson to her. “You leaving didn’t keep her away she had Tom watching you!” I was pissed. “The things she said in detail what he and others would do to you makes me sick and I can’t repeat them baby, I can’t. I don’t know what to do to keep you safe, you and Hudson she wants you both dead, when you were here I had my dad and some other good men going to make sure you were safe then you took off. I’ve been going fucking crazy!” I looked at her “I love you and Hudson so much I would die if something happened to you because of me.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:14 am

“Well you didn’t make me feel like you loved me when you sent all those messages and wouldn’t take any of my calls.” I looked at him shaking my head “I’m sorry for leaving but I couldn’t bare to go through it. I’m not second best, I don’t want to be second to someone who’s meant to love me. Hudson deserves a dad in his life full time but it’s clear we can’t be that.” I hisnhim close, my heart racing as I bit my lip “you never visited me. Your parents knew where I was but you didn’t come.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:30 am

I looked at her. “I asked them they said they didn’t know!” I looked at her. “Do you love me? Do you want to be with me?” I needed to know because if she did then I was going to fight for them.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:36 am

“Of course I love you.” I said through tears “I left because I love you so much, I didn’t want to make it harder for you. I thought these six months could go past and the we could be together.. I wasn’t happy with who I had become, I was willing to have this affair with you when it was wrong. It shouldn’t have been done like that. I shouldn’t have left. But now I know it was a mistake.” I brought my hand up and wiped my eyes “I miss you every day.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:41 am

I moved her hand and wiped her tears away. “Then we make this work as soon as the papers are done in two months we start all over wherever you want to!” I leaned in and kissed her. “Please just let me have my guys wherever your going to be to protect you.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:46 am

“Can’t you come back with us? Surely you can find a way out of this? She’s nothing but a bitch. She isn’t getting anything so why keep doing this?” I hated it. I sighed and cupped his cheek “we need you, Hudson needs you”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:05 pm

I sighed. “I can’t do anything till those papers are done. Two months. If I up and leave now then she will drag out the divorce and she will have Tom put the plan into action I can’t risk that I can’t risk yours and Hudson’s life. I want to be there with you wherever it is but I have to protect you baby I have to. You can come stay with me for the two months and I’ll make sure you are protected there.” I knew she would say no but I had to put it out there. “Or stay with my parents and have protection and we can see each other and I can even come stay some nights there.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 14, 2018 7:35 pm

I hated this. I sighed, and shook my head “Maybe I’ll stay with your parents, I don’t know. It was peaceful at my dads beach house.” I looked at him and rocked Hudson back and forth, “we should go inside and put him to bed.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:20 pm

I nodded. “Okay then I want to hold you if you’ll let me, I’m not really ready to deal with my parents to be honest. I could use a good nap myself as I haven’t been sleeping.” I kissed her gently and then kissed a sleepy Hudson.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:33 pm

“You look tired.” I pointed out, and sighed. “It’s been tiring for us all I think. And he doesn’t seem to sleep much at sll either.” I closed my eyes briefly, and kissed him back “maybe we should lay down, and rest before we talk some more.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:46 pm

Nodding. “I agree.” We walked in and laid Hudson down I took my jeans and shirt off leaving my boxers on and crawled in bed waiting on her. Once she climbed in I wrapped my arms around her an skissed her head. “I missed this.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri Dec 14, 2018 8:54 pm

“I’ve missed it too.” I agreed, I pulled his arms around me closely and held him back. “I hate being away from you, I hate that we lost a baby. This just isn’t fair.” We deserved to be together not apart.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 18 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18  Next