Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Apr 2024 - 21:43 by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyThu 18 Aug 2022 - 3:44 by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyThu 2 Dec 2021 - 4:53 by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:45 by Demona

» Hidden desires
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyTue 30 Nov 2021 - 10:44 by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyWed 6 Oct 2021 - 18:03 by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyMon 19 Oct 2020 - 5:53 by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyMon 29 Jun 2020 - 21:21 by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 EmptyTue 23 Jun 2020 - 19:56 by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pain and Pleasure

2 posters

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next

Go down

Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 Empty Pain and Pleasure

Post by melbender Fri 21 Sep 2018 - 17:32

First topic message reminder :

“Yes!” I gasped, reaching for his hand and holding as I loved the way he felt inside me like this. “I’m cumming!” I cried out, pushing down back and tightening around his cock as he spilled inside of me. It felt so good, and i rolled ocer, kissing down his chest and making him hard again. I didn’t want to leave as we drove away back home. But my body felt ready and I was just so tired that I napped most the way home waking as we got home, I stepped out of the car and looked at him “get the baby bag and mine that are by the front door.” Something didn’t feel right, “I think I’m going into labour.” I said all too soon as my waters broke
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Pain and Pleasure  - Page 3 Empty Re: Pain and Pleasure

Post by melbender Wed 26 Sep 2018 - 6:26

“Fuck You.” He shook his head angrily. “That wasn’t my fault! She was on everything out there! I remember sage and those two babies! She was barely able to look after herself let alone two infants.” He sighed dropping his head “look, maybe im wrong.. you and I don’t know each other. I’m going off what other people say, and you’re goinf off what I used to be like. Maybe we can catch a game, have a few beers and get to know each other?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 26 Sep 2018 - 6:33

I looked at him. “Why do you want to get to know me now? You have obviously knew about me for a while why now?” Looking back I made sure the door was closed. “I’ll let you in on something sage might not have been old enough to take care of herself or those two kids but she did and she did a damn good job of it, she is amazing. I will marry her one day. But I don’t know if I can get to know you knowing you hurt her because of me.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 26 Sep 2018 - 6:39

“I was a dick. That’s my downfall.” He sighed. “She is a good person, but I’m trying to be a good one as well and getting these kids back and trying to better myself.” He looked at the door “I should let you go, I’ll be back later this arvo to get the kids. Say hi to sage for me.” He turned around and walked off to the car.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 26 Sep 2018 - 16:38

I shook my head really confused either he is up to something or maybe he really wants to get to know me I don’t know.  I walked inside and got a big hug from tommy.  I smiled and we walked back over to see sage and penny with Lena.  “You doing okay little one?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 26 Sep 2018 - 16:40

“Hey daddy.” I yawned, but managed a smile as I rested my head against his snide. the pain meds were kicking in. “I’m just really tired, I need to remember to take half I think.”

Lena looked at the baby and then up “can we hold her? She is so little and cute!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 26 Sep 2018 - 21:09

I looked st sage not knowing how to respond I didn’t want them to accidentally hurt her, but I didn’t want to say no either. “That’s up to your sister Lena and she is tiny because she was just born I bet you were that tiny too once.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed 26 Sep 2018 - 21:28

“I was.” She giggled nodding. “Our dad says only people who really love each other have babies. He said goj and sage love each other so much!”

“We do, and our love is stronger because we have Penny in our lives now.” I agreed. “How about you sit up in the armchair over there and Travis will help you cuddle her.” I suggested then looked at him “Is that arigjt?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed 26 Sep 2018 - 22:48

I smiled and nodded. “Totally fine with me.” I was still thinking of my brother and the whys. I didn’t understand it at all and I know if I don’t mask my thoughts sage will ask and I don’t want to talk about with Lena and tommy here.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 27 Sep 2018 - 0:06

“It’s so good having you both here, are you both happy at home with your dad?” I hated even asking this but when they nodded and said they did, I felt a bit bad. “That’s good then. I’m glad. I smiled and looked at Travis. “I love you.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 27 Sep 2018 - 4:31

I smiled at her. “I love you too.” I watched Lena and tommy with penny and we let sage take a nap while penny did and they helped me cook for all of us. I don’t know how many times Lena asked if I was going to marry sage and I couldn’t take it anymore. “Lena yes I plan on asking sage to marry me but I don’t want to rush things we are happy how everything is now okay but I will ask her to in good time.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 27 Sep 2018 - 4:37

Did I hear right? I swear I heard him say that he would ask me one day. But then again, he could have just said that to shut her up. “Something smells incredible.” I smiled holding Penelope against my chest as I walked into the kitchen. “I’m sure getting spoilt.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 27 Sep 2018 - 19:44

I turned and smiled. “Forever And always you will be spoiled!” I walk over and kiss them quickly then go back to what I was doing. Lena was great help but tommy didn’t like to cook or was board so he talked with sage for the remainder of time once we sat to eat it felt good having a house full. I smiled at sage knowing I would have to ask sometime soon.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu 27 Sep 2018 - 19:47

“You’re acting weird.” I said after saying goodbye to the kids. “I’m growing suspicious that you’re up to something I may not like.” I poked his side lightly. “Just the way you keep smiling, I’m thinking you have something bad to tell me, or that you’re going back to work soon.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu 27 Sep 2018 - 22:34

I laughed. “Me smiling has you thinking all that?” I pulled her close. “I’m happy little one, really happy that’s all.” I kissed her and then wen and picked up Penelope and smiled more. “You’ve made me really happy sage.” I kissed my little girls head. “She needs changed and then we can rest upstairs okay?” I walked over an dkissed her again then went to take care of our little girls diaper.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 28 Sep 2018 - 4:31

“Well I guess your happy smile isn’t something that I am used to.” I joked, and shook my head. I changed into my pyjamas and climbed into bed, yawning as i carefully laid down just as he walked back inside with her “you look good holding a baby, maybe I’ll have more with you so you’re forever carrying one.” I winked
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 28 Sep 2018 - 5:31

I smirked, “oh you better believe we are having more!” I got on the bed and laid Penelope down and smiled. “She is beautiful, like her mummy.” I looked up and smiled. “It was really good spending time with Lena and tommy, even if Lena kept asking me over and over if I was going to Marry you.” I smirked
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 28 Sep 2018 - 5:33

I laughed nervously, “yeah I kind of heard her. She’s cute, just loves to ask questions and annoy people. They do seem happy tho, which sucks but I am glad they’re doing ok.” I missed them so much. I didn’t want to bring it up, but I had to. “The doctor said I might never fall pregnant again, we talk about babies and a big load of kids but what happens if I never fall pregnant again?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 28 Sep 2018 - 6:28

I looked at her I knew it was a possibility, “we take one day at a time, if buy any chance you can’t then I think adopting is a good option tons of babies and children need a good home.” I leaned over careful to not smoosh penny and kiss her. “But we still try for our own and we have a damn good time trying!” I wink.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 28 Sep 2018 - 6:38

“I must admit, I’m definitely looking forward to that again.” I pulled him back closer for another kiss “Maybe we can take a shower together in the morning and I can help you out a bit.” I bit my lip, as Penny made a soft sound “she’s going to want boob again before bed”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Fri 28 Sep 2018 - 19:35

I groaned. “I want boob again!” I said and looked down at Penelope. “I’m not going to turn down a shower with you little one so that’s what’s is happening tomorrow l.” I winked and heard penny make another sound. “You better feed her before I pounce on you!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Fri 28 Sep 2018 - 20:28

“I miss your strong body on mine, but when it’s not so sore. I’m struggling with the pain of moving about, and now I realise why they say don’t do much for six weeks.” I sighed with a smile. “I love you,” I said unclipping my bra to feed. “She really is perfect, I feel so much love towards her and of course you, I love you a lot more now than I did before.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 29 Sep 2018 - 12:06

I smiled at her.  “Oh well I love you more every day little one.”  I was waiting nervously she still has not seen the ring I tied to Penelope’s hair bow.  I kept eyeing it but nothing and I couldn’t take it anymore.  “Sage is that a new hairbow?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 29 Sep 2018 - 12:09

“What? I’m not wearing one-“ I foolishly brushed a hand through my hair and then noticed Penny’s, I laughed “no she’s had it in all-“ and I froze, my words cut off as I stared at the glittering ring staring back at me. “What the- how- is that?” I couldn’t speak, tears in my eyes because I couldn’t believe this was happening.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sat 29 Sep 2018 - 12:12

I smiled and looked at her. “Sage my love my little one, will you please do me the honor of being my wife forever and always?” I said and she was still looking at the ring I didn’t know if I should get up and get on one knee or what. “Sage baby say something and I would prefer it be yes!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sat 29 Sep 2018 - 12:14

“What?” I was in shock. I really didn’t think this day would come. “Yes, of course I will marry you!” I stared at him, wanting to ask him to put the ring on me but I wasn’t sure if I was just meant to take it off myself and slide it on. “I want nothing more than to be your wife.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 19 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 19  Next