Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Pain and Pleasure

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 Empty Pain and Pleasure

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 6:21 am

First topic message reminder :

Strong and dominant with a hidden sadistic side. He’s looking for someone who can handle him and take the pain among the pleasure.

She’s looking to make ends meet, struggling to keep a roof over her head, working two jobs and raising her siblings, she finally loses all self worth and signs up to a sugar daddy dating site, thinking it couldn’t be that bad?

Can they both come to an arrangement to keep each other happy?
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Pain and Pleasure  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pain and Pleasure

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:51 am

I text him - Watch you fuck someone else? Yeah no thanks. I’m not the girl you’re after - I sent back, and felt a pang of jealousy. Men always wanted others when they had someone. Like my mum used to tell me, I’d never be enough to keep someone happy. I sighed, tossing the phone as the power cut out. Just great!
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:55 am

I laughed. -didn’t say I was fucking her, I said it was a live scene little one, I’ll be punishing her to the extreme so not only I can get off but others who watch that are like me can too, only I won’t get off till I’m only or well, seeing as you said no thanks I guess I won’t be getting off on you. Shame I would have enjoyed that. Night beautyxx-
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:04 am

I finished at the coffee house, changing into a dress I borrowed from Karli who goes out a lot. It was enough to show off the curve of my breast and the fact I wasn’t wearing any underwear. I felt brave, but taking his advice I would maybe find someone willing to help me and I’d help them too. I walked in, and saw him on stage with a woman. I didn’t want to watch, I couldn’t because it made me feel jealous which was insane. I walked over to a booth after grabbing a drink, this time I’d get drunk and just let go.

Clint smirked spotting her in here again. He walked over, and threw down $1000 cash rolled up “for one night, I’ll get you four more of these.” He wanted her. “If you’re happy, I’ll make it a weekly thing. Five grand for one night a week to fuck you anyway I like.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:16 am

I saw Clint approach my sad beauty, I didn’t like it I stopped the scene and gave it to another sadist. I walke sover in my leather pants no shirt and glared at Clint. “Fuck off clint she has already told you no!” I was getting upset. “Now or you will be banded from the club!” I growled out looking at sage. “Lets go now!” I grabbed her hand and took her up to my office. “What the fuck was you seriously about to take him up on that offer?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:25 am

“You seemed pre occupied.” I couldn’t look at him, I was embarrassed, especially when all I pictured was his picture from last night. my cheeks flamed. “Did that turn you on? Doing those things with her?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:33 am

I shrugged my shoulders “no not as much as it would I’d it was you I was doing it too. I don’t get turned on during those scenes. But I love to punish and see a woman in pain, it’s want I like, don’t ask why don’t ask anything I won’t tell you. Just know that’s what I like that’s what I need if you can’t give that to me then go.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:36 am

I was used to being hurt. Pain I was immune to. I had nothing to loose. I tilted my head up, and looked at him full of fear of the unknown. “When?” I asked quietly hoping I didn’t disappoint.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:26 am

I smirked. “Now!” I stepped closer. “I have been having this image of you tear streaked with my cum all over your face.” I growled out. “So I wanna see you chocking on my cock little one. If I think you can handle more we will draw up a contract you will be my pet, I will pay you triple what clint offered.” I heard her suck in a breath when I mentioned the pay. “I’ll also give you spending money for whatever you need. Hell if you behave and give me what I need I’ll even move you into the condo across from mine.” I looked at her. “So are you going to choke on my cock little one?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:29 am

I was practically whoring myself out but I needed to do this for my siblings. They deserved better. “Yes.” I nodded. “I’ll do it.. whatever you want, whatever you need. I’ll do it.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:33 am

I gripped the back of her head tilting her to look up at me. “Say it again and then get done and suck my cock, you do good and I will reward you with my cock in your pussy little one. Do it now!” I pulled harder hearing her wince making my cook twitch so I pulled harder and harder till I saw the hurt and sadness I needed.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:36 am

My eyes filled with tears as he stretched my mouth. Tear streaks of mascara down my cheeks as I gagged and sucked, not thinking about anything but the money and what I would do to get a better life. I sucked and sucked, looking up at him as I took him all the way in. I’m sure my face was a smudged mess right now. I used my tongue, wrapping it around the head and swirling, flicking it over his sensitive spot and using my feet gently as I withdrew and done it all over again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:46 am

I groaned she was good. “Fuck! Enough. Get up!” I reached into my desk and got out my favorite rope. “Get over to the two polls.” When she did I tied her how I wanted her and damn she looked good. I wanted her ass red.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:48 am

I didn’t know what to expect or what to do. I figured he would do whatever he wanted. I kept my head low, my breathing calm and steady as I stood there completely naked. “Don’t worry, I don’t need a safe word.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:02 pm

I groaned. “I don’t use safe word lol one!” I smack her ass making it pink and loved the cry she let out. “Fuck.” I came around an dlooked at her. “I want to hear and see you this time.” I smacked her pussy and loved the look in her eyes. She liked this I knew she did. “Tell me and don’t lie you have never been touched have you?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:05 pm

I shook my head, my breath heavy in my throat “no-“ I hadn’t ever been touched, and I knew I’d remember this for a long time. The way he looked at me, now he took full control. It was as if my body needed this. It needed whatever he was doing to me, to be relaxed and make me feel something. “I haven’t been touched before. Is that bad?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:14 pm

I smirked.  “It’s perfect.”  I took my had and rabbit down her body perfect tits, perfect ass, where did she come from.  I took my cane and smirked when I saw her eyes pop.  “Scream and cry litter one it only makes me want more.” I let her feel the cane hit her ass then her thy loving every sound she made everylittle cry. I started to really give her what I was made of.  I thought for sure she would have gave up by now she would hate me that’s for sure.  After all was done I untied her, rolled a condom on and slammed into her without warning,  god she felt good.  I gripped her breast and leaned down  and bit one making her rage into me. “I’m your daddy now little one.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:26 pm

I gasped, screaming out. It fucking hurt but I didn’t want him to stop. “Yes..” i bit my lip, my legs wrapped tightly around his waist as his strong body took me. “All yours!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:29 pm

She wasn’t mine, that’s the thing this was temparyband I would make sure in our terms she new that’s what this was. I couldn’t commit in the way they all wanted I could just give pain. I looked at her and didn’t want to see what I saw. I just wanted her pain leaning down again I bit hard. Above her breast knowing there would be a mark. She tightened and came as I did as well. The pain made us come together. “Fuck.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:34 pm

Wow. I breathed hard, shaking and trembling. Shit! I noticed the time and realised I had to go. “Thankyou.. for Umm.. it was beyond what I imagined it to be but I need to leave.” I said searching for my dress and shoes.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:44 pm

I didn’t move I didn’t care did I. I mean this wasn’t suppose to be what I felt. I shrugged my shoulders. “I knew it would scare you just like the others. Good luck with everything if you change your mind and I’ll send you my terms via email if I hear back then we can discuss what you want to add or take out. I don’t nirmally take anything out just so you know.” I closed my eyes letting her know I was done.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:48 pm

“I wasn’t changing my mind. I just have to be home that’s all.” I shrugged untying my hair. “So, how many others have there been?” I asked cocking my head to the side. “I mean, I’m just curious that’s all.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:26 am

“That’s not your concern, I’m clean I always wear a condom that’s all you need to know.” I opened one eye and looked at her. “One thing you need to know don’t ask questions about my life.” I got up and dressed leaving her there heading home on my bike not wanting to think about anything but her red skin tear streaked eyes.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:15 am

The shower lasted less than a minute before the hot water turned cold. The inner of my thighs blood smeared as my body was red and bruised. I can’t believe I slept with him for money. I whored myself out. “Just six months or a year the most. Then I’ll stop.” I promised myself as I laid in the small bed and fell asleep with only one person on my mind
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:40 am

I laid there in bed then I remembered I didn’t give her money. I went ahead and got a hold of her info from my guy and then sent the money to her account seeing she only had $2.12 in it I was glad to put in more to help her out. -check your bank account little one.- she should be set for now. Laying there I kept seeing her skin red and angry, seeing her face she liked what I was giving and never told me to stop. Holy fuck I went hard on her the blood from taking her hard for her very first time. “Fuck maybe I am a badgered with issues like Lisa said.” I shook my head I can’t think of her. I didn’t want to think of her, I wanted sage in my mind.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Aug 16, 2018 5:44 am

I heard my phone vibrate on the wooden floor, and picked it up. I smiled, liking that he calls me little one. Was I meant to call him daddy like he said he was? I didn’t know. Heck I didn’t even know how old he was. I checked my account, and my eyes flew open. Holy shit! That was a lot of money. I’d be able to pay the power and buy groceries. I sent him a text back - thanks daddy Wink -
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next