Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Old life... New love.. - Page 18 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Old life... New love.. - Page 18 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Old life... New love.. - Page 18 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Old life... New love.. - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Old life... New love.. - Page 18 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Old life... New love.. - Page 18 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Old life... New love.. - Page 18 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Old life... New love.. - Page 18 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Old life... New love.. - Page 18 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Old life... New love..

2 posters

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next

Go down

Old life... New love.. - Page 18 Empty Old life... New love..

Post by melbender Thu Jan 18, 2018 2:28 pm

First topic message reminder :

He lives a sheltered routine life, used to order and schedule. That’s how it’s been since his wife passed. Before she died, they had the same routine and structure. Sex was for pregnancy and straight forward. His children, well mannered and reaching their early teens. 

She’s free spirited and clumsy. Travelling the world one month at a time. Her parents died and left her a trust fund for her to experience life at its best. She knows no schedule, and enjoys living. 

A job takes her to a small town, where she is to take photos of the beauty she finds. Renting a small house next to a large property. She goes over to introduce herself and finds the man less than pleasant.. but it doesn’t bother her and she soon finds herself annoying him for help each day.

How can he let someone new in his life when he had lost his only one. Everything she does, says, wears.. he compares it to her and when they become something more, he finds himself still saying she’s doing things wrongly.. can he let go of his past, and become something more with the future? and when he discovers old diaries in the attic that details a sordid affair with her ex boss, is it too late to see what he could have had.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Old life... New love.. - Page 18 Empty Re: Old life... New love..

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:29 am

“What do you mean? We cant do what we done last night? Have sex?” I asked not believeing that was it. “Wait are you serious? So what? What can we do?” Because I sure as heck didn’t know. “Why are you changing your mind, you were all for it last night.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:34 am

I sighed.  “It’s not that I don’t want to it’s i can’t,  my kids don’t understand any of this and they need me too and I wasn’t here for them because we were together and oh hell, that didn’t come out how I meant it,  I need to be there for you and them and I was t for them last night and they are so mad at me.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:38 am

I was hurt, I stood up because he made it clear they were number one which I already knew. “It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. Umm, I’ll go now because I really don’t want to even look at you right now. Don’t bother visiting. I get it, it’s fine. Really it is, I’m just the chick you accidentally knocked up. And just so you know, kids don’t get to tell the parents what to do. You don’t owe them any explonation about what we do in private. But there’s no way I will sleep in the room you shared with your wife and think it’s all ok.” Again this was all his way, and it was clear. I went home, called my boss and packed for my flight out in an hour.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:48 am

I sat there for a while then got up and went to my office after about two hours I went to the cottage and it was emptied she left, she said she wouldn’t and yet she did. I tried calling texting but nothing.  I sat and waited for the kids looking depressed as I felt.  I lost her and my child and o may loose my kids too.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:55 am

I sat at the airport, and waited for my flight then looked up when I heard a familiar voice. “Hey, what are you doing here? Heard here’s a rumour going around that you’re with child and it’s Greg’s.” His friend sat beside me and grinned. I laughed nodding, “sure is. Unfortunately Greg just wants the baby, and not me. Can’t compete with a dead wife and kids who hate me.” I said blinking back the tears. “Anyway, I’m off to New York for work. I’ll be back in a few days maybe. Depends. I don’t want to come back back here. I can’t be in a sexless relationship that’s all based on his rules.” 

His friend walked up the front porch and spotted Greg “You’re a fucking bastard you know that. And if what she told me is true then she’s better off not coming back and being with someone who can give her everything.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 7:58 am

I sat there confused “what are you talking about?  You have talked to her? Where is she I’ve been trying to get ahold of her.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:02 am

“She’s at the airport about to fly to New York. She said something about being unable to compete with a dead wife and kids who hate her. She thinks it’s best she doesn’t come back.” He sat and looked at him “your kids get away with too much. At first it was ok, because you’d lost the love of your life, but you need to remember who’s the adult here, they’re children and don’t get a say in relationships. They don’t need to know how many times you fuck a day, or that you’re even doing that. But you’re letting them dictate your life. Stand your ground, make changes and fucking man up.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:07 am

I sat there.  “What am I suppose to do gather them up and make them go with me to New York?”  I shook my head.  “What if they aren’t mine?  Did you even think of that, I can loose them!  Then What?”  I sighed.  “I don’t want to loose any of them not her or the baby and not my children but what if they aren’t mine what if they are Fred’s?  He is going to get a test done you know that?”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:11 am

He stood up and and grabbed him by the collar, shoving him into the wall “stop being a miserable ass prick! You’re sitting around feeling sorry for yourself when you could have had a new relationship. Fuck me!” He yelled “you don’t get it, you had a twenty odd woman wanting you and you pushed her away. Your kids will probably be better off with Fred if you’re just going to let them run around telling you what to do.” He let him go and groaned loudly “fight or give up, but you need to fucking decide quick man.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:30 am

I groaned falling to my ass.  He was right I needed to decide.  “Fuck I need to pack!”  I got up ignoring him and running into the house.  Then ran back out I threw my credit Are to him and told him to book the kids myself and himself a plane ticket to New York! Then ran back in and packed our shit.  Once down I came back downa nd looked at him.  “Well, go pack and get back here we need to go now!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:32 am

“We? I’m not going with you. Have you called her? What about the kids?” He pointed out as they walked down the driveway and snail pace.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:46 am

“Plane tickets now for all of us get them go pack and you are going I will need you to watch the kids at times and fuck it’s s free trip for you now come on get the tickets I gave you my card he’ll j don’t care if you get first class for your ass just get the tickets s f go pack and get back here we are all going!”  I sighed I was wanting to go now and “I’m not calling her I’m goi g to show her I want her!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:49 am

“Fine but you’ll be paying for my room service.” He called out, noticing he kids coming inside. “Kids go help your dad. He’s packing for the flights.” He said talking to the fligjt centre. “Yes I need two adults and three children on the next flight out.” He said “yes the one that’s leaving in twenty minutes.. yes ok good.” 

“Dad whts happening?” The kids ran into his room finding him packing a bag. “Where are you going?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 8:58 am

“Not I We!  Go pack now!”  I didn’t have time for this.  “We ate going to New York. We will support Tessa and we will apologize and hope she forgives us!  Now let’s go!”  I ran down the stairs and looked over at my friends “well?”  He told me 20 minutes I nodded and went back up and grabbed the kids stuff then we went to his to get his stuff and headed to the airport.  “I’ll but whatever else you need while we are here okay just help me get her back!.” I said to him hoping he understood me.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:01 am

“You owe me one. She’s not going to be easy to win.” He pointed it as she was already boarding the flight. “Let’s hope you’re sitting next to her. Ignore the kids, I have them under control. Fuck I hope this doesn’t bckfire 

I sat beside the window seat, tears in my eyes as I sighed closing them. I just hoped No one would be sitting beside me this trip.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:06 am

I looked at my seat number and went to it thanking my lucky stars I sat down and hated seeing her like this. I handed her a tissue but she still didn’t look at me.  “I’m so sorry!”  I said hoping she wouldn’t hit me
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:07 am

I froze, turning my head. I looked at him and Without thinking I cupped his face hard and kissed him with so much desperate passion. “You’re here.” I whispered, not giving him a chance to reply as I kissed him hard again.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:10 am

I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her back.  “We are, the kids are with my friend who I need to thank!”  I smiled.  “I’m so sorry, I never should have let them dictate me and I did and it hurt you and I’m sorry.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:15 am

“Just stop talking.” I whispered, pulling him in closer. I needed to make sure this was real and I wasn’t dreaming. “I didn’t think you would ever come with me, are the kids here?” I looked around and spotted them “You’re all really here.. are you sure about this? Because I need you to be 100% you want this.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:18 am

I smiled.  “I want you all of you. When we land I’m going to call and get them started on the house.”  I smiled and kissed her.  “I’m in 100%.”  I kissed her harder.  “I’m so sorry I hurt you.”  I kissed her even harder and heard someone clear their throat “sir, ma’am you need to fasten your seatbelts now!”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:24 am

I smiled, the fact we were caught out. “Sorry.” I blushed doing my belt up. I still couldn’t believe he was here. “It’s a good thing I didn’t cancel the hotel.” I looked at him “Umm, I don’t know if there’s another room with a bigger bed for you or if you want to sleep with the kids I can go to the single.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:42 am

I smiled.  “We will figure that out once we are there but I will be in bed with you!”  I kissed her ha d.  “Umm is it to late to tell you I might be afraid of flying!”  I closed my eyes and started to take fast short breaths.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:45 am

I took his hand and brought it to my lips “just breathe. There is nothing to be afraid of.” God if he thought this was bad then I had no clue how he would react to the infinity pool in the suite. “Open your eyes and just focus on me. Or order a beer, that may calm your nerves.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:47 am

I open d my eyes an slooked at her and she helped.  Good god did she help.  “Thank you just um keep talking to me”. I said looking st her eyes.  She was so beautiful what the hell did she see in me, I’m graumpy, old, have kids, I’m not experienced.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:49 am

“I have a surprise for the kids, I wasn’t going to tell them because I wanted to wait until they saw it for theirselves but there’s a huge indoor playroom, with a slide and ceiling swings, they’ll be well entertained.” I rested my head against the chair looking at him “you and them don’t have to come to the gallery night, it’ll be later and they’ll be tired. I won’t expect that.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 34 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 26 ... 34  Next