Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Once upon a blizzard EmptyTue Apr 23, 2024 9:43 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Once upon a blizzard EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Once upon a blizzard EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Once upon a blizzard EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Once upon a blizzard EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Once upon a blizzard EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Once upon a blizzard EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Once upon a blizzard EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Once upon a blizzard EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Once upon a blizzard

2 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Once upon a blizzard Empty Once upon a blizzard

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:09 pm

One night during the start of a blizzard like storm a woman and her children (one boy and one girl) were traveling to get away from her ex. She had no choice she needed to get away. Her ex wa as abusive drunk who thought he owned her. She drove into a small town and was almost to where she wanted to be when out of no where she hit a deer. Sitting there in the cold not knowing what to do she looked at her phone seeing she only had a little battery left she called for help. The dispatcher said she was lucky that the fire station was close by. A little while later there was a knock on her door. She looked and was stunned by the handsome guy standing there asking if she was okay.

It was late and the snow was coming g down hard when we got a call about a woman and two children stuck on the side of the road. I was pissed that anyone let alone someone with children would be out in this mess. As we got to the scene I knocked on the window Dow and asked the lady if she was okay. She had a light bruise on her cheek possibly from the hit. Her car wasn’t on so those kids were probably cold we needed to get them to the station now.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

http://www.wattpad.com/user/ashwag24

Back to top Go down

Once upon a blizzard Empty Re: Once upon a blizzard

Post by melbender Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:47 pm

Name: Jane Smith 
Bio: has lived as a housewife for years. She doesn’t know who she is outside of caring for her children. Reid and Luca. 
Looks: gal gadot
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:35 pm

Name: Bo Hendrix
Bio: fire fighter/ paramedic, grumpy and hates when people do stupid things that puts others in danger.
Looks: I’ll send.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:37 pm

“Just wrap the blanket around your sister and you, I promise we’ll be at the motel soon.” I said to Reid. I hadn’t expected the snow to come down so hard and after getting in the car and taking off tonight, i forgot to make sure the car was full of gas. Coming to a halt, I groaned as the car slowly died down and the fuel light was lit up. “Someone’s coming to help up soon.” I promised.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:53 pm

Groaning when I heard the call. “Are you fucking serious? What the hell is wrong with this woman?” I yelled at my buddy tony. “I mean it’s literally almost a blizzard out there! She has two fucking kids out in this! What a stupid idiot who shouldn’t have kids.” My rant continued as the others including tony just shook their head they were use to me getting pissed. But this this really pisses me off. Tony put his hand on my shoulder and simply said. “Hey we don’t know the woman’s reasons let’s just get them and most likely bring them here as we won’t be able to go further into town as it’s bad.” I shook my head “Greta now I’ll have to put up with a stupid female for the night or nights!” As I saw the piece of shit car I shook my head more. “I bet her car has no fucking heater!” My captain shrugged laughing at me. “That’s what we are here for, now Bo you go check on the lady.” Everyone laughed and just stood there while I got to go deal with stupidity. I knocked on the window and when she turned I was shocked by her beauty but sad eyes. “Ma’am you okay? We are here to help, we need to get you and the children.” I grimaced lokkkbg back and seeing them shiver. “Get you all back to the station and warm.” I went to the back and Yelled for the guys to bring blankets then opened the door and got the little girl out. “It’s okay sweets we are here to help and get you warm..”. Tony tossed me two blankets and then got the boy out. I gave one blanket to the lady and then covered the little one up. “Let’s go its fuc-freaky cold.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:57 pm

“It’s ok.” I said to Luca, “I’m right here with you both. Don’t be scared.” I promised. So much for getting them a better life, I’d just started off our new life in a way I’d always regret. “Thankyou.” I said to the man, surprised by how handsome he was. “The car ran out of petrol. I’m sorry.” I felt embarrassed beyond words
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Sun Dec 31, 2017 10:12 pm

I looked at the little girl she was cute. Once in the fire truck the little boys eyes were wide and the little girl wouldn’t let me go I tried to give her back to her mom to sit with but she wouldn’t go. I sighed and held onto her seeing tony smirk at me I shook my head. Once at the station I took the family to the one room the married men used for when their wives come for visits. I looked at her no longer being able to contain myself. The kids were getting something to eat with tony and the other guys. Turing I rubbed my hand down my face. “What fucking idiot takes two small children imout in weather like this?” I yelled. “Are you crazy? You have mental issues? I mean serious why are people so stupid! Those kids could have got seriously ill or worse being out in this weather if you weren’t so close to us you’d still be stuck!” I looked at her as she looked like she was going to cry and I had to walk away This was not my job I shouldn’t of even said anything but those kids got to me. I went to the bunk house and grabbed my book laying down and staying away from everyone.

The captain hears him yell at her and walked in. “Hey don’t take what Bo says too seriously he has always been that way specially when kids are envolved I think or at least I heard it has something to do with what happened to his brother and himself as a children. Anyways come on let’s get you something to eat.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 01, 2018 3:00 am

I looked at the man and nodded, pulling my tirednkids closer “It’s still no way to speak to someone, especially when he has no idea why we were in the middle of the snow in the first place. Maybe he should learn some manners, or search for a job that doesn’t involve talking to people.” What he has said struck an nerve because he was right. I’d taken the kids without thinking or having a plan. I just thought of my safety and getting away. I had no doubt David knew we were gone by now.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 01, 2018 4:16 am

I sighed knowing everyone should be in bed now so I got up and went to the kitchen seeing a small light in that we never use. I walked in and saw her sitting there deep in thought. “Sorry I’ll just get my food and leave you be.” I hated having people here it threw me off. “Kids get to sleep?” I asked
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:05 am

“Yes.” I said getting up to leave him be. I was just waiting for the kettle to finish boiling. “I won’t be much longer and I’ll be gone.” I rubbed the back of my neck, over to my shoulder trying to ignore the sharp pain where bender these clothes I was bruised and battered. I longed for a shower but would wait.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:14 am

I watched her. “Your injured!” I saw the bruise on her check. “How long?” I asked knowing she would know what I was taking about. She had to because I wasn’t asking her if she told me then okay if not then there wasn’t anything I could do except give her my moms number. She could help, that’s what she does specially after leaving my father if you could call him that.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:15 am

I had nothing to say to him. I couldn’t ever say the words out loud. “Enjoy your meal.” I said and left my drink unmade as I walked out of the kitchen leaving him be.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:33 am

I nodded. “Okay then.” What a fucking piece of work. Maybe I had it wrong and she was druggy. I made my food and sat there eating when the kettle went off. Why I couldn’t let it be I wouldn’t know. I made the tea and took it to her. I knocked and opened the door quietly “your tea! I wasn’t sure if you wanted sugar so I brought some too.” I set it down and walked out.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:39 am

“Thankyou.” I said softly. I sat watching the kids sleeping with tears in my eyes. This was no life for innocent children. As I finished my drink, I went to the kitchen and noticed the pile up of dishes and untidy table. I couldn’t sleep, and instead cleaned and put away the plates and mugs, then re stacked the papers and wiped down the table. “If the kitchen isn’t clean, you’ll get the belt.” I said to myself going down to the bathroom.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:44 am

I heard her cleaning and shook my head then I heard her speak. Okay so she wasn’t a druggy. I waked down and she wasn’t there I turned and saw the bathroom light on. I wrote my moms number down walked over. “Look I know it’s not my place but this lady here can help with what your going through she is good.” I laid the paper down. “Just tell her I sent you and you won’t have to worry about anything.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:46 am

“I’m sorry but I don’t tend to trust anyone who calls me an idiot with mental issues.” I snapped. “Now if you don’t mind, I’m going to sleep and then me and my children are leaving first thing.” I didn’t want to be here when clearly I wasn’t welcome. “Thanks for the tea. Seems you do have a heart after all.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:54 am

I sighed deserving that. “Nah I don’t have one but seriously you can ask any guy around that lady knows how to help someone in your shoes.” If she wanted a apology she wasn’t getting it for me. “If not for you then for the kids they don’t deserve it.”
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 01, 2018 5:57 am

“You know nothing so don’t talk to me alright.” I didn’t know why I was so snappy but he was agitating me. “Just stop talking to me please.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:06 am

“Right, I just thought maybe you cared about them I guess I had you right by taking them out in the fucking cold ass weather.” I went to leave and then stopped. “Don’t worry I won’t talk to you but just so you know you won’t be going anywhere roads are shut down we are all stuck here pretty much.” I shook my head and walked away knowing I would do my best to avoid her.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:11 am

“Ass!” I muttered back. I cared more about my children than he would ever know. He was right. The roads were covered and we weren’t going anywhere. I made them breakfast the next morning, toast. And we went back to the room we were staying in. One of the men came in and offered to show them the trucks, which they eagerly accepted. I haven’t seen smiles this much since, Well I couldn’t remember.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:13 am

I was just getting out of the shower when I heard the giggles of the kids and the horn of the truck laughing and hoping tony didn’t come and take my towel like he always does. I swear sometimes I worry about him. I just turned the corner and ran right into her. I caught her before fallyi g and righted her. “I would say sorry but I’m not suppose to talk to you.” I smirked and walked away.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:16 am

“You’re still an ass.” I rolled my eyes. “Now I’m all wet.” My cheeks burned “from your shower, clearly!” I wanted to die as I walked into the bathroom to finally take a shower and clean the wound beneath my breast where he cut me for not having his dinner made on time
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:04 am

I laughed. “Yeah, I bet that’s not true!.” I called back then turned to wink. “You may want to lock that cause the guys will just walk in not thinking anything about it.” I say then head to my bunk to dress. Damn her and her blushing.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:07 am

I stripped naked, hissing as the water hit my skin. It had been so long since I had taken a shower without the 60’second egg timer. Still, I didn’t want to waste water or overstay the welcome. Not that it was warm.

Luca looked around in a slight panic “where’s mummy? I want mummy.” She sobbed as her brother pulled her close and cuddled her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Ashwag24 Mon Jan 01, 2018 7:13 am

I heard the child and ran over to them I picked her up. “It’s oaky sweets don’t worry she is just getting cleaned up.” I sat down and rocked her back and forth. Her brother stood there watching me. I looked at him. “It’s okay buddy, no one will hirt you guys here.” I knew those eyes, those were my eyes or at least in some ways.
Ashwag24
Ashwag24
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next