Angels-And-Demons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» Welcome to Ithildin
Law of Attraction - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:30 pm by Demona

» The princess and the American (Hope and I)
Law of Attraction - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 18, 2022 3:44 am by Demona

» His Luna, Her Alpha
Law of Attraction - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2021 4:53 am by Demona

» Law of Attraction
Law of Attraction - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:45 am by Demona

» Hidden desires
Law of Attraction - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 30, 2021 10:44 am by Demona

» Escape ( Ash and Mel )
Law of Attraction - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 06, 2021 6:03 pm by melbender

» Secret Attraction
Law of Attraction - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 19, 2020 5:53 am by melbender

» Helping with marriage
Law of Attraction - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2020 9:21 pm by Ashwag24

» A secret love
Law of Attraction - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2020 7:56 pm by Ashwag24

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Law of Attraction

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

Law of Attraction - Page 2 Empty Law of Attraction

Post by melbender Wed Oct 25, 2017 4:49 pm

First topic message reminder :

All grown up but still living at home. Willow followed her fathers footsteps and pursued a career of criminal law. Finishing law school, she was excited to spend more time with her high school sweetheart.. however, she finds a surprise that wasn't the diamond she had been hoping for.. deciding to move out and into her own apartment, vowing never to fall in love again, she wants to just have fun... and then she meets him.

Cocky, arrogant and on the opposite side of the court room, he's a real charmer when it comes to convincing a jury.. until he meets her.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Law of Attraction - Page 2 Empty Re: Law of Attraction

Post by melbender Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:15 am

“Suppose, he has asked before and he’s always working at the restaurant anyway.” I shrugged. “I just want to go home to bed and eat icecream and cry.” I was such a girl. “But after we settle this suit.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:19 am

"Don't bother yourself with it. I'm handing it to Liam. We can go home get in bed and cry together" he chuckled
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

https://angels-and-demons.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:22 am

I laughed, wrapping my arm around him. “You’re the best daddy in the world.” I smiled as we made our way back to the office. I caught up with Liam before he left for the Black smith office and said I’d take it there for him on my way home. I walked past reception, and into his office as he was on the phone. Dropping the file down, I smiled “here’s your offer, a big fat nothing.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:36 am

I looked at willow for a second "no kate! I'm busy. I'll call you later" he hung up and sat the phone down. He ringed his assistant and she came in "how many times do i have to tell you i don't see anyone without an appointment?"

"I...i' sorry sir she wouldn't listen and she burst in.."

"Leave". He turned his attention to Willow as his assistant closed the door "i never sent any proposal miss Taylor" he picked up the folder and looked through it "it has my name but i never wrote this. And you're right this is a big fat nothing"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:44 am

I rolled my eyes “I’m sure, you have no idea about this.. just like you had no idea about the missing witness list.” I looked at the closed door and back to him “nice office.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:47 am

"Yeah not bad. I'm redecorating soon" he took the folder and threw it in the bin "i never sent this because i don't want any settlement. I'm winning this." He called mark "this is your last warning mark! Nothing goes out of this office without my saying so!" He hung up and looked at her "any tips on how to decorate?"
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:54 am

I laughed raising a brow “I’m not sure, maybe remove the big ass from the chair and the office would be a much nicer place.. or fire Mark since his fuck ups are making you look useless and unorganised.” I leant in both hands on his desk as I whispered “You’re not going to win this. I’ll have you kissing my feet by the end of the trial for a settlement.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:58 am

He looked at her with fire in his eyes, he didn't want to disrespect her and he wasn't even thinking clearly. All he wanted was to shut her up. He leaned in grabbed her roughly and kissed her hungrily. This was the best way to shut a woman up.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:00 am

I pushed him away, horrified as my breathing was hard and ragged. But damnit. “You can’t just kiss me!” I gripped him by the tie and crushed my mouth back to his.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:04 am

He lifted her up sitting her on his desk and kissing her again, his hand went from her lower back to cup one of her breasts "i just did" he whispered against her mouth before nibbling on her lower lip
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:15 am

I moaned, sliding my hands down over his ass and grabbing “get your hand of my breast..” I moaned biting his tongue gently as it entered my mouth and then pulling back, looking into his eyes before kissing him once again. My body was on fires a feeling I’ve never felt before not even with Luke. Coming to my senses, I pushed him off and stood up fixing my skirt “you.. you can’t..” I stuttered lost for words. “You can’t seduce me with your hotness!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:59 am

“I can’t?” I closed the distance between us “so, i’m hot huh?” I smirked touching her cheek softly. I was about to kiss her again when my asistant voice came out of the intercom.

“Your 5 oclock is here Mr Black, and mr Smith is already going to the conference room”

I pulled away and fixed my tie and pants trying to hide the bulge in my pants. “Well it was nice seeing you Miss Taylor. Would you please inform your father of that mistake? And tell him it won’t happen again” he winked “if you’llnexcuse me” i walked out of my office and made my way to the conference room.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:02 pm

I rolled my eyes standing in his office alone. I took a business card, and made my way back to my dads firm. I grabbed lunch on the way and walked in feeling confused, heartbroken and slightly giddy. “You’re not passing this case over. We’re going to win it and I know how to prove they’re lying.” I said tossing his roll over.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:04 pm

“Willie we have more important case to deal with, teo men on deathrow and other more important case. Liam can take care of this one. But you can work with him if you’d like”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:07 pm

“Can’t I at least take it on my own then? Let me win this for you.” I gave a slight pout “after all, my boyfriend who I thought was going to propose just dumped me brutally and I’m really upset. But I have decided something else on my lunch break, I’m not going to rent an apartment in the city. I want to buy my own home. And I’ve found the perfect place, down the road from you!”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:09 pm

“Willow, don’t use your breakup to sympathize me.” He grinned “come on let’s go watch that movie. We’ll talk about the house later”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:15 pm

At home, I pulled on my pyjamas and climbed into bed with my phone. I found the business card and typed out a text - there’s a new lead attorney on the case, and she wants these shoes when she kicks your arse in court! Game on councellor. - I attached a pair of the shoes I wanted and finally burst into tears.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:40 pm

Mason went to find lily and kissed her softly “we need to go watch a movie with Willow. She caught luke with her best friend and it has been going on for years now. She wants to move out lily”

Hunter sent the picture at his assistant by mail and asked her to buy these and have them deliver to her dad’s firm tomorrow. -good luck Miss Taylor- he sent the text and got in his car to ho home
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:44 pm

Lily looked surprised “what.. for years? I didn’t expect that at all. She must be devestated.” She shook her head getting out a bowl and then the icecream “why does she need to move out? She can be home, with her family.” She made up the bowls for them “keep her company, and we can talk about moving out later tonight when the younger kids go to bed.”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:15 pm

“Ok baby” he kissed her cheek lightly and took the icecream. He knocked on the door before getting in “oh no my princess is crying over a douche? I swear i’ll make him pay” i gave her the bowl and sat next to her “what are we watching?”

Hunter got home, showered and ordered dinner. He sat in the living room flipping through the channels. He couldn’t shake the image of Willow on his desk. She did things to him, he wasn’t sure he could focus in court wjth her facing him.
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:21 pm

“Well I thought we could watch criminal minds?” I suggested scooting closer to him. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes “I don’t want to cry.. I mean why didn’t he just break up with me? Am I that boring?” I bit my lip “And if I was to hyperthetically hook up with someone today would I be cheating?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:43 pm

“I don’t know what was going through his mind, maybe he loves you but not enough to stop seeing other women. What other guy? It wouldn’t be cheating you two broke up”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 26, 2017 1:46 pm

Relief hit me as I was glad i hadn’t done that today when we kissed. “No guy. I was just asking that’s all daddy.” As the tears came I still couldn’t stop thinking about that kiss today and all I wanted was more of it. “I still want to move out, I’m 24. I need to be a grown up and stop relying on you and mum.”

Lily overheard and walked into the room, sitting on the edge of the bed. “If this is what you really want then we will help you find a place.”

“Oh I’ve found a place.”

“You have? Where?” I asked confused. “Mason? What do you think?”
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Demona Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:53 pm

Mason sighed “i think she’s a grown woman and will kick ass in court. So if you don’t mind, she can try and be independant. If she thinks she can’t do it, this will always be her home.i’ll leave you two to talk about it i need to make a few calls”

Hunter went on facebook and searched for Willow. He went through her photos and went to her relationship status. “Single? How can someone like her be single”
Demona
Demona
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by melbender Thu Oct 26, 2017 4:16 pm

I talked with mum and decided that I would move out and she would come look at the house down the road that I showed her online. I really liked it. The next morning I went to work and a package was sitting on my desk. Frowning, I untied the bow and couldn’t help as a smile spread over my face. The shoes. I read the card but it didn’t say anything. I sent him a text - you shouldn’t have, but thankyou.
melbender
melbender
rescued by an Angel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next